TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Clients must provide electricity and running water at the premises where the service is provided.
- The Client is responsible for providing access to their property at the scheduled time. If keys are provided they must open and close all locks without
any special efforts or skills.
- Failure to provide access to the property, electricity and running water is subject to cancellation of the entire booking with a non-refundable fee up to 100% of the amount for the total hours of the booking service.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by ALO Technical Services Dubai LLC, the amount is rendered for immediate payment upon the completion of the work.
- The Client must make a payment by cash and/or cheque made payable to ALO Technical Services Dubai LLC before the maintenance team leaves the Client's premises.
- We do not accept credit card payments at the moment.
- The Client can cancel or reschedule the scheduled service by giving us at least a 12 hours' notice. Failure to provide us with the needed notice will result with fees of up to 50% charge of the total hours booked.
- We reserve the right to refuse any m job if the condition of the property is hazardous to the health and well-being of our operatives.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a service in cases where an accident or any unexpected circumstances have befallen the assigned maintenance teams.
- Last minute cancellations are subject to 50% charge of the total hours booked.
- No shows are subject to 100% of the charges of the total hours booked.
- Booking needs to be done 24 hours in advance until and unless otherwise agreed.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been carried out.
- All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by us with details of the complaint within 6 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard.
- In case of any other claim regarding loss / damage / missing item(s) to property by our staff, ALO Technical Services Dubai LLC will not be responsible for any claims whatsoever. In these circumstances, clients must inform us before the staff leaves their premises.
- The Client agrees to allow the Company back to re-work and inspect any disputed areas/items before arranging a third party to carry out services.
- While our operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. Identical replacement is always attempted but not guaranteed. For this specific reason, we request all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away and/or not cleaned by the cleaning operatives.
- In case of damage, proven to be caused by our staff, ALO Technical Services Dubai LLC will not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever.
- ALO Technical Services Dubai LLC shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages and etc.
- Promotional offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- If you have any questions relating to these Redeem conditions please contact us.
- Certain surcharges can apply for specific areas due to limited and/or no parking, difficult access or time to reach.
ALO Technical Services Dubai LLC reserves the right to change, amend, stop or cancel any of the promotion / discounts etc at its sole discretion without any advance notice.
Office 67, Third Floor, Oasis Center, Al Qouz 1, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE P.O Box: 500256
T: +971 4 321 8441
F: +971 4 321 8443
Saturday to Thursday
8 a.m to 6 p.m